This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
call win32 psql from cygwin
- From: Sivaram Neelakantan <nsivaram dot net at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:55:42 +0530
- Subject: call win32 psql from cygwin
- User-mail-address: email@example.com
I installed the win32 binary of PostgreSQL 8.4 in C:/PostgreSQL.
Launching mintty in cygwin and calling psql, the only thing that seems
to work is the psql --help call.
$/cygdrive/c/PostgreSQL/8.4/bin/psql -d mf -U sivaram
simply waits till I hit Ctrl-C.
Is it possible at all to use the win32 databases from shell scripts
written in cygwin bash?
My overall objective is to read and write to tables in PostgreSQL from
Can anyone help, please?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple