This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packaging glitch [1.7] md5sum binutils-2.19.51-1-src.tar.bz2
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 16:17:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Packaging glitch [1.7] md5sum binutils-2.19.51-1-src.tar.bz2
- References: <4ACF4C72.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Downloaded from two different mirrors this file has md5sum
> but setup-2.ini gives
> The file size 15536137 is correct.
Yes indeed. Looks like fallout from:
Maybe cgf replaced the tarball in a way that didn't update the timestamp
(and/or filesize, I'm not sure what it triggers off of), causing upset or
whatever to not notice it had changed and hence not regenerate the md5sum file
in the directory.
I suspect I could just move the md5.sum file out of the way and everything
should get regenerated properly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple