This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 00:57:48 -0500
- Subject: ncurses: ncurses-config
A few issues with ncurses-config:
1) The fact that there have been several (Cygwin-specific) ABI bumps to
libncurses during the 5.x cycle (now at 9) doesn't change the fact that
the API is still version 5, and other packages look for the script to be
2) ncurses5-config should be part of the libncurses-devel package.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple