This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'gm convert' in 1.5 and 1.7
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 18:02:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: 'gm convert' in 1.5 and 1.7
- References: <4AC77E57.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>> Half a megabyte times thousands
>> of list users only one or two of whom may actually want it == lots of
> $ du -s test.jpg.bz2
> 336K test.jpg.bz2
$ du -xcsh \'gm\ convert\'\ in\ 1.5\ and\ 1.7.eml
464K 'gm convert' in 1.5 and 1.7.eml
There's a ~ +1/3 overhead for base 64 encoding in email.
> That was the simplest JPG I had at hand. Probably, I should have put a
> link to some other JPG. Sorry, I will consider this next time. Sorry!
Upload to imageshack or similar and then post a link would be an easy way to
do it. Then there's no size issue and only those who want the data end up
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple