This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'gm convert' in 1.5 and 1.7
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 17:06:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: 'gm convert' in 1.5 and 1.7
- References: <4AC76AB5.email@example.com>
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> I have attached a simple test case
Simple maybe, but a bit much to spam the whole list with!
If I were you, I'd take a look at whether for some reason the 1.7 version
doesn't know how to do pdf stream compression, maybe because it was compiled
on a build machine that didn't have all the optional libs installed. It would
be obvious from browsing the generated PDFs in a hexeditor I would think.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple