This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: top - uknown terminal type
- From: "Egerton, Jim" <jegerton at akamai dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 06:09:16 -0700
- Subject: RE: top - uknown terminal type
- References: <4AC55D4B.email@example.com>
Works fine after running /etc/postinstall/terminfo0.sh.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Charles Wilson [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 6:54 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: top - uknown terminal type
> Egerton, Jim wrote:
> > top gives me 'cygwin': unknown terminal type with a fresh
> 1.7 install on server 2008. Any ideas what I am missing?
> Well, top uses:
> > libncurses8 5.5-10 OK
> which needs the "old-style" terminfo database in
> > terminfo0 5.5_20061104-10 OK
> which you have. I'd try to re-run
> and try again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple