This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.3.4-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:27:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.3.4-1
- References: <announce.4AC19EFC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4AC4A701.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 01:56:33PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>Eric Lilja wrote:
>>PS. I wanted to post this to the applications list as a reply on your
>>thread "Pulling the switch on GCC4." but I got an NNTP error about that
>>group being unidirectional or something like that.
>Sounds like gmane must not be set up to gateway into the -developers
We don't give gmane the ability to bypass the "only subscribers may
post" policy of a mailing list, for hopefully obvious reasons.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple