This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: coredump when compiling gettext from source
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:01:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: coredump when compiling gettext from source
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20091001134629.GJ7193@calimero.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vincent R. wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:46:29 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Oct 1 14:19, Vincent R. wrote:
>>> On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:16:45 +0200, "Vincent R."
>>>> On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:59:32 +0200, "Vincent R."
>> Wrong mailing list. cygwin-developers is for discussing Cygwin
>> development itself, not for developing software *on* Cygwin. Use the
>> base list cygwin AT cygwin DOT com instead.
> Are you sure the problem doesn't rely on gcc version release with latest
> cygwin ?
> I get a segmentation fault inside ld ...
> Will I find answers about that kind of problem on this ML ?
Not unless you restate the problem here on this list, rather than
assuming everybody already knows what you were talking about on some
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple