This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.3.4-1
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:56:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.3.4-1
- References: <announce.4AC19EFC.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Lilja wrote:
Hi Eric, and thanks for your kind words,
> I also wanted to ask if there's a summary somewhere about what's changed
> since g++ (GCC) 4.3.2 20080827 (beta) 2, what problems have been solved
> regarding Cygwin?
The best place to look is in the cygwin-specific readme:
See the section "Port Notes" near the end.
> PS. I wanted to post this to the applications list as a reply on your
> thread "Pulling the switch on GCC4." but I got an NNTP error about that
> group being unidirectional or something like that.
Sounds like gmane must not be set up to gateway into the -developers list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple