This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.3.4-1
- From: Eric Lilja <mindcooler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:35:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.3.4-1
- References: <announce.4AC19EFC.email@example.com>
Dave Korn wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I have just uploaded an updated GCC-4 package to cygwin.com. It will be
arriving at your favourite mirror next time it synchronizes itself with the
official Cygwin repository.
Hi Dave and thanks for all your hard work on GCC! I really appreciate it
and I wanted to say it "out loud" so to speak.
I also wanted to ask if there's a summary somewhere about what's changed
since g++ (GCC) 4.3.2 20080827 (beta) 2, what problems have been
solved regarding Cygwin?
PS. I wanted to post this to the applications list as a reply on your
thread "Pulling the switch on GCC4." but I got an NNTP error about that
group being unidirectional or something like that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple