This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Four license questions that affect commercial use of Cygwin
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:46:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Four license questions that affect commercial use of Cygwin
- References: <4AC1D0E4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 29/09/2009 10:18, Luke Kendall wrote:
The URL http://cygwin.com/licensing.html (in summary) says that most
Cygwin software is licensed under GNU GPL, X11 copyright (not sure how
that's a license), and some are public domain.
That should probably read "X11 license" rather than "X11 copyright".
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple