This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7: help2man perl problem?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:38:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.7: help2man perl problem?
- References: <4A7896D4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A7A033B.email@example.com>
On 05/08/2009 17:10, Reini Urban wrote:
No, that's known problem for old perl programs with 5.10, in this case
help2man. Just google "LC_ALL () vs none"
+ Locale::gettext->import (qw(gettext textdomain));
Debian fixes Locale::gettext itself instead:
Reini, if you think this is correct, I'll push an update.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple