This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:53:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Dave M wrote:
> I am following this:
All but the part about not asking questions here if their non-standard
instructions don't work for you! Heh, moving swiftly along there ...
> And I am to the part where I am testing ssh with the following command:
> $ ssh localhost -l test@localhost
> Test is a local account and a member of the local admin group.
I think the one localhost is enough and the -l option should have the name
only shouldn't it? So try either
ssh localhost -l test
but don't try adding a host part to the -l argument. I think that'll do it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple