This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: nice program for network usage?
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:49:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: nice program for network usage?
- References: <4AB525B1.5300.42927BAB@wess.acegroup.cc>
* Wes S (Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:40:49 -0400)
> Is buried in the Cygwin project, a program like nice which keeps the
> system responsive when heavy cpu jobs are running except this is to
> use as much of bandwidth as possible unless other processes want
> bandwidth. I dags but came up empty, too many false positives.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple