This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Packaging bug] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] New: botan-1.8.2-1
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:34:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Packaging bug] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] New: botan-1.8.2-1
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <announce.4A34CD4E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>> Version 1.8.2-1 of botan has been uploaded.
> There is a bogus /usr/docs/Botan-1.8.2 directory present which is wrong.
> The contents should be moved to /usr/share/doc/botan.
Ah, thanks for noticing.
I'll fix that while upgrading to 1.8.7 (hopefully soon).
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/
âECC curves are divided into three groups, weak curves, inefficient
curves, and curves patented by Certicomâ (Peter Gutmann, 2001-08-10)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple