This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GNU screen 4.0.3-1 -- Spawns a screen.exe cmd window when launched
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:29:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: GNU screen 4.0.3-1 -- Spawns a screen.exe cmd window when launched
- References: <4AAE97F2.email@example.com>
2009/9/14 Joel Eidsath:
> When I launch screen by typing 'screen' at the basic Cygwin bash prompt, a
> screen.exe cmd window launches and stays open for the entire screen session.
> I only see this behavior with Windows 7.
Cygwin 1.7 has a workaround for the Windows 7 bug that causes this. It
won't be ported back to 1.5.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple