This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: C++ script doesn't work using g++
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:36:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: C++ script doesn't work using g++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <COL119-W1B2B411EE6840EAA31DCEB0E40@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 02:09:59PM +0000, Gery Herbozo Jimenez wrote:
>Thanks Jeremy and yes, in the message I forgot to put the and
>respectively, but my script has them and however it doesn't work. I
>now know cygwin doesn't support borland c++, and thanks for the posts
>about it. I have to start working under c++ now! more interesting and
>wonderful work :).
There is no reason to suspect that a system which emulates UNIX would
automatically recognize the libraries of a DOS/Windows C compiler.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple