This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.5] Updated: task-1.8.2-1
- From: Federico Hernandez <ultrafredde at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 00:13:47 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.5] Updated: task-1.8.2-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The task package provides a command line todo list manager.
[[ compiled using gcc-3.4.4-999 ]]
This is a new minor upstream bug fix release of task.
CHANGES since task-1.8.1-1
- correct shadow files without control codes
- rc.name:value did not propagate for default.command
- improved import from todo.sh
- "task version" generated false output
- returns now useful exit codes to the shell
See also /usr/share/doc/task-1.8.2 or the upstream project's
homepage at http://taskwarrior.org
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link
on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to
your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions and
pick up 'task' from the 'Utils' category.
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
volunteer task maintainer for cygwin
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple