This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] PATH in base-files package
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:42:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [1.7] PATH in base-files package
- References: <4AA235C5.email@example.com>
On 05/09/2009 10:56, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
WHY does base-files package (by /etc/profile) add '/usr/X11R6/bin' to
PATH, if X11R6 does not exist any more on Cygqin-1.7?
X.Org packages don't install into /usr/X11R6 anymore.
There may still be some other X applications which haven't been updated and
still install into /usr/X11R6. Someone needs to check that before it could be
considered for removal.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple