This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7 ssh and window size
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:35:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7 ssh and window size
- References: <COL102-W316176F3DDACC50EE94F7DB5F30@phx.gbl> <COL102-W35F1C8D6AA2D5D87D323D4B5F20@phx.gbl> <20090831040857.GA2667@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <COL102-W5769CACE9552E85E3C2B58B5F20@phx.gbl> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <COL102-W103E97FFD3771B4F7B3050B5F20@phx.gbl> <20090904141401.GB14283@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <COL102-W32FC1D213085CE0E2C581AB5EE0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 08:19:48AM -0700, Karl M wrote:
>>As I mentioned in another thread, Cygwin's handling of console window
>>size changes is not perfect. It is hampered by what Windows provides.
>>I don't see any difference between Cygwin 1.5 and Cygwin 1.7 in this
>>regard and I would not have expected any since there were no changes in
>>that part of the code.
>I do not see this effect on my Cygwin 1.5 system, only on my 1.7
>system. And the second ssh I do from the window, without resizing
>again, does not have the problem.
Yes, I got that the first time. My answer is unchanged, however.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple