This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BitDefender again
- From: "Michael Kairys" <kairys at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:32:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: BitDefender again
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090826013626.GC9672@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <4A9521B7.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Michael Kairys" <email@example.com> wrote in message
Or you can go the easy route, and follow the instructions they have
provided to rebase cygwin.dll.
I shall try their instructions and report back. (There must be other
BitDefender users similarily inconvenienced by version 2010 :)
rebase -b 0x35000000 seems to have worked.
But can anyone say more about Dave Korn's comment that it could "horribly
frag your heap and bork
your maximum allocatable memory limit"? Can I test this somehow?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple