This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
GCJ - Calendar.getInstance
- From: Sandeep Jindal <sandeep138 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:22:21 +0530
- Subject: GCJ - Calendar.getInstance
I am using GCJ.
For the following code
Calendar.getInstance, I am getting Core Dump generated.
1) Why error at this line. I think this is completely fine.
2) I have put this statement catching throwable. But it in not even
thrown there. What are those errors which are not even caught by
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple