This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installing lftp[1.7]
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 05:17:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: Installing lftp[1.7]
- References: <4A8C8739.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The installation of lftp in 1.7 produces
> with permissions:
> Running 'cygcheck -cv > out' in a non-administrator account flags 'lftp'
> as 'Incomplete'. Instead it is complete, as showed by the same command
> from root account. Adjusting to drwxr-xr-x fixes the cygcheck also for
Hm. It's true that when I look in the binary package file, the directories have
the permissions you state above. I've always ignored permissions in my
packages, because I understood that setup.exe would adjust them on installation.
Is that not true?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple