Re: Build Cygwin packages

Hi Bruno,

El Martes 18 Agosto 2009ES 19:22:13 Bruno Galindro da Costa escribió:
> Alberto,
>
>     I need to use some software that I writed with Cygwin, like a
> "commercial package".

Then the easiest way would be to distribute your source code, something you
have to do even you wanted to distribute binaries because of the GPL
licensing of cygwin1.dll.

If you want to only distribute binaries (dependant on cygwin1.dll), you can
purchase a cygwin license from Red Hat. Please see

http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.what.free
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.bundling-cygwin
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.programming.msvs-mingw

Alberto