This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "requires" line for cygwin; bug in upset?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:50:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: "requires" line for cygwin; bug in upset?
- References: <4A8B00A1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 03:27:29PM -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
>Since the cygwin package provides some info files, shouldn't its
>"requires" line in setup-2.ini include _update-info-dir?
No. Packages should not include dir files. Cygwin can't include
_update-info-dir because it introduces a circular dependency.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple