This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "requires" line for cygwin; bug in upset?
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:08:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: "requires" line for cygwin; bug in upset?
- References: <4A8B00A1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ken Brown wrote:
> the cygwin package (at least in 1.7.0-58) also provides a very minimal
> I noticed what I think is a packaging bug: Both
> cygwin and cygwin-doc provide /usr/share/info/libc.info and
Well, the first packaging bug is that NO package should ever provide
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple