This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin1.dll 1.7.0-5x: RSYNC failures in close() system call on pipe file descriptors
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: karl at sipxx dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 02:31:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin1.dll 1.7.0-5x: RSYNC failures in close() system call on pipe file descriptors
Karl (alias cygwin) wrote:
A way to find the answer would be to recompile your rsync without socketpair support (as shown in my previous message)
and retry your test case.
May you give some more details? For example, should I rebuild under
Cygwin-1.5 or 1.7? with cygport (but which uses rsync, sigh!)? which
patch to apply?...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple