This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7 & Windows Batch File & mount temp in windows temp before starting...
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:16:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7 & Windows Batch File & mount temp in windows temp before starting...
- References: <200908140854968.SM08060@[220.127.116.11]>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 14 06:54, Purrer Wolfgang wrote:
> I want to provide X ??? Services on a Windows Terminal Server.
> Cygwin is on a file share
> To get xwin to work, i have to mount /tmp to %temp%
> But with 1.7 the mount points aren???t saved in the registry any more
> So a ???Windows - batch ??? file ??? like this doesnt work
> mount %TEMP% /tmp
> xwin ???ac ???query 18.104.22.168
> How do you i proceed?
Call mount in the xinitrc file, or in the user's profile.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple