This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygport source restructuring
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-ports-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 02:09:05 -0500
- Subject: cygport source restructuring
All those following cygport trunk,
I just made a major restructuring of cygport sources, the purpose of
which is to ease maintainability and (RSN) documentation. There may
also be a benefit through a reduction of fork&exec's, as those commands
previously provided through scripts are now functions.
Just to be safe, please delete your $prefix/lib/cygport/bin directory
before installing from trunk.
It's very possible that I broke something in the progress. If you find
some breakage, please let me know by replying to this thread. In the
meantime, if you really need a stable cygport, please stick with 0.9.9
(r7324) for now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple