This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Misc programs/scripts/config files I wrote
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:51:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: Misc programs/scripts/config files I wrote
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 08/13/2009 05:27 AM, Haojun Bao wrote:
When I update/build cygwin, I must make sure to kill all cygwin
processes, or I will be required to reboot.
Your reference to "build" doesn't make sense to me but if by "update" you
mean via 'setup.exe', then 'setup.exe' does warn of these situations so
that you can avoid the reboot.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple