This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: real native win32 binaries with gcc 4.x
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:22:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: real native win32 binaries with gcc 4.x
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 08/09/2009 04:47 PM, Thomas Steinbach wrote:
is there meanwhile a solution for compiling real native
win32 binaries with gcc 4.3.x?
I mean something like the "-mno-cygwin" linker switch
within the gcc 3.x compiler collection/tools
Or how does a makefile looks like, if I want to compile
real native win32 executables with gcc >= 4.3.x?
Does anybody has a small example makefile/prog, which
demonstrates the use of the switches with gcc 4.x?
The cross-compiler is not available as yet. It's still in the works.
In the meantime, you can use 'gcc-3' and '-mno-cygwin'.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple