Re: cl.exe and a C1083 error

> However, if I were to hazard a guess, I would surmise that the build machines
> have the path you indicate at the root of the drive they run the build from
(C: > perhaps?).  You might

That was the problem.  On the server there was a c:\usr\local\build directory,
on my system I mounted directories from completely different spots.  When
I moved it to c:\usr\local\build it worked perfectly.  So really because ms
understands the / they weren't using posix paths at all.  Thanks for the help.