This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:39:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
- References: <email@example.com> <4A71C13C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A795DDA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 11:24:26AM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>Dave Korn wrote:
>> Brendan Molloy wrote:
>>> Would I be able to get definitive instructions on setting up a
>>> successful Cygwin toolchain?
>> Since I've never gotten around to building myself a Linux-x-Cygwin cross
>> toolchain, I decided to spend some time this afternoon doing just that. I'll
>> write it up once I'm done.
> FTR: I ran into some serious complication (to do with the layout of headers
>and libs and having stuff in a w32api subdir) and it appears that something is
>not quite working when it comes to building a cross-compiler by the standard
>procedures. It'll take me a little time to hack my way through and figure out
>what's going on (and I'll be multitasking with a few other projects I have
>running), so I'll get back to the list with a HOWTO when I've worked it all out.
You *are* using the patches I sent you many months ago, right? Or some variation
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple