This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
- From: "Jason Pyeron" <jpyeron at pdinc dot us>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 07:46:46 -0400
- Subject: RE: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
- References: <email@example.com> <4A71C13C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A795DDA.email@example.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dave Korn
> Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 6:24
> To: Dave Korn
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > Brendan Molloy wrote:
> >> Would I be able to get definitive instructions on setting up a
> >> successful Cygwin toolchain?
> > Since I've never gotten around to building myself a
> > cross toolchain, I decided to spend some time this afternoon doing
> > just that. I'll write it up once I'm done.
> FTR: I ran into some serious complication (to do with the
> layout of headers and libs and having stuff in a w32api
> subdir) and it appears that something is not quite working
> when it comes to building a cross-compiler by the standard
> procedures. It'll take me a little time to hack my way
> through and figure out what's going on (and I'll be
> multitasking with a few other projects I have running), so
> I'll get back to the list with a HOWTO when I've worked it all out.
If there is something I could throw my spare cycles at?
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
- Jason Pyeron PD Inc. http://www.pdinc.us -
- Principal Consultant 10 West 24th Street #100 -
- +1 (443) 269-1555 x333 Baltimore, Maryland 21218 -
This message is copyright PD Inc, subject to license 20080407P00.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple