This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:24:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
- References: <email@example.com> <4A71C13C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Korn wrote:
> Brendan Molloy wrote:
>> Would I be able to get definitive instructions on setting up a
>> successful Cygwin toolchain?
> Since I've never gotten around to building myself a Linux-x-Cygwin cross
> toolchain, I decided to spend some time this afternoon doing just that. I'll
> write it up once I'm done.
FTR: I ran into some serious complication (to do with the layout of headers
and libs and having stuff in a w32api subdir) and it appears that something is
not quite working when it comes to building a cross-compiler by the standard
procedures. It'll take me a little time to hack my way through and figure out
what's going on (and I'll be multitasking with a few other projects I have
running), so I'll get back to the list with a HOWTO when I've worked it all out.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple