This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bi-directional named pipe
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:55:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: bi-directional named pipe
- References: <loom.20090702T144136email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 02:55:16PM +0000, Eric Blake wrote:
>The upcoming upstream Autoconf 2.64 release will introduce a new feature for
>parallel testsuite execution, which can vastly decrease the time spent testing
>several packages (autoconf itself, m4, tar, findutils, ...). However, it
>currently requires support for bi-directional named pipes. POSIX does not
>require this, but Linux provides it; is there any chance of implementing it in
I'm not going to perturb this code again before 1.7.1 is released.
Possibly after that but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple