Re: Call for TESTING (was Re: [1.7.0-50] scp progress counter flies through first 175 MB or so)

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Just try it and report what happens for you.

I'm seeing similar results to your above benchmarks now, with 20090701:

	upload:   30 MB/s
	download: 47 MB/s

This on the Vista-64 machine that was seeing the original reported problem of near-instant 100% on upload.

The 50% speed increase for download vs. upload bothered me until I tried SecureCRT's sftp, which gives substantially the same numbers. I guess the difference is in the network or the disks on each end.