Re: FAQ 4.46, applications interfere with subversion or not?

On Jun  5 07:45, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> Can you nail down the problem into a simple testcase?
>
> I kinda doubt it. Subversion is using APR to move a file, and the error
> occurs only sporadically if some other Windows program (e.g., virus
> scanner) has the file that's being moved open. Do you expect that to
> work with 1.7?

Depends on how the Windows program opens the file.  If the file has been
opened with all sharing flags off, there's not the faintest chance to
move the file to another location.  Everything depends on the ability
to open the file for deletion.

Corinna

Red Hat