This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] gmp-4.3.1-1 for cygwin-1.7
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 21:11:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] gmp-4.3.1-1 for cygwin-1.7
- References: <announce.4A189E22.email@example.com>
On 23/05/2009 20:08, David Billinghurst wrote:
Version 4.3.1-1 of gmp, libgmp3, libgmpxx4 and libgmp-devel for
cygwin-1.7 have been uploaded.
The current versions of libgmp3 and libmpfr1 for 1.7 cause gcc (namely
cc1, cc1plus, and friends) to segfault if they are rebased. Replacing
the DLLs from the tarballs fixes the problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html