This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: R: [1.7] does LD_PRELOAD support more than 1 dll ?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 02:07:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: R: [1.7] does LD_PRELOAD support more than 1 dll ?
- References: <email@example.com>
Marco Atzeri wrote:
> May I suggest a small note in the documentation ?
> Just to help the next one to not fall in the same problem.
PTC and all that... if you want a hand with the English grammar/spelling,
ask me offlist.
> so it seems that the LD_PRELOAD is not working well
> in case of fork.
Did you export it? That might make a difference if the shell is involved.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html