This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where is net/ethernet.h
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:51:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: where is net/ethernet.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 03:41:33PM +0200, Michael Renner wrote:
>I try to compile ptunnel. This is an application that tunnels a tcp connection
>through an icmp ping.
>Therefor, net/ethernet.h and pcap.h is required. In which packages are they?
>How can I find this out? I suppose that some files more are missing.
You use the "Setup Package Search" link on the main cygwin page to perform
regex searches for packages. However, in this case you're not going to find
a net/ethernet.h since AFAIK it isn't implemented for Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html