Re: SSH client not starting

Bill McCormick wrote:

> Looks like I don't have the zlib0 (or devel). I've tried a number of
> reinstalls with no change. What can I do?

  Run setup.exe and manually select it in the chooser page?  I think the zlib0
package containing the DLL was only split out recently, and being a new
package may mean you haven't picked it up automatically.  (This could mean
there's a problem with the dependencies, we'll have to check).

    cheers,
      DaveK