This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Static linking issue under cygwin.
- From: "Vladimir A. Petrov" <vaporg at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:33:50 +0400
- Subject: Re: Static linking issue under cygwin.
- References: <COL104-W19F2679EE5369743F5846C93550@phx.gbl>
> The correct order for searching the libraries is: -lglut32 -lglu32 -lopengl32
> fly-cubes.c must be _before_ the libraries. Chuck's response was correct about this last point,
> but wrong about the librairies order.
Thank you for your clarification.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html