This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: .#* lock files under X, for files I edit???
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:23:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: .#* lock files under X, for files I edit???
- References: <email@example.com>
On 5/21/2009 12:00 PM, Marc Girod wrote:
-rwxrwxrwx 1 emagiro ath 104 May 21 13:57 .#singlebuildweb.pl
These look to me like emacs auto-save files. They should disappear each
time you save the file you're editing.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html