This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7.0 2009-05-18 snapshot text mounts
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:04:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7.0 2009-05-18 snapshot text mounts
- References: <COL102-W185621C462C536BD964A81B55A0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 04:21:49PM -0700, Karl M wrote:
>I am using the Cygwin-1.7.0 2009-05-18 snapshot on a Vista Business SP1 box.
>The following is my fstab contents
>none / cygdrive text,noacl,posix=0 0 0
>If I create a file with
>cat some-file> /c/Users/me/Desktop/file.txt
>I get Unix line endings. If I use Cywgin vim to create
>I also get unix line endings.
>A cygcheck is attached.
Please go back and read Corinna's release announcement and pay
particular attention to the discussion about the root directory.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html