This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated setup-1.7.exe (2.625)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:53:25 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated setup-1.7.exe (2.625)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I just uploaded another new setup-1.7.exe (2.625) to
http://cygwin.com/setup-1.7.exe, which contains the following changes
and bug fixes:
- Fix a bug which resulted in the inability to access files on
systems which have case-sensitivity switched on.
- Make sure there's always a /usr/bin and a /usr/lib mount point,
however weird an already available /etc/fstab file looks like.
- Create real hardlinks, rather than copying files, if a file is
hardlinked in a package archive.
- Make sure .exe files always have execute permissions after installation.
- When running postinstall scripts, start bash so that it ignores any
system or user profiles.
- An unclear text in a dialog box is changed dynamically to make more
clear what's it all about.
Please replace your local version of setup-1.7.exe with this one.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html