This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.5][gcc-3.4.4] python-2.5.4 distutils failed to compile c files
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 05:01:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [1.5][gcc-3.4.4] python-2.5.4 distutils failed to compile c files
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joe Pham wrote:
>> Can you just tell windows python to use "gcc-3" in distutils instead
>> of "gcc", and not have to munge your cygwin installation?
> Not through any command line parameters. I'd have to change the distutils source.
What about calling distutils.Ccompiler.set_executables() in your script that
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html