This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clone syscall
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 10:54:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: clone syscall
- References: <4A01A226.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 03:43:50PM +0100, T. Horsnell wrote:
> I'm trying to use the clone() (as opposed to fork()) system call
> under CYGWIN, but get the complaint that CLONE_VM is undefined.
> Is clone() a supported system function?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html