This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] packaging problem? Both /usr/bin/ and /usr/lib/ are non-empty
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 07:28:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [1.7] packaging problem? Both /usr/bin/ and /usr/lib/ are non-empty
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> For the future: there's no need to bzip the attachment.
> That makes it harder to read.
I just attached cygcheck.srv.out to the immediately preceding post and
[additionally] it has appeared en clair in the text. Apologies! Last
time I did this I got a raft of annoyed responses for clogging people's
inboxes. What am I doing wrong in creating the attachment?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html