This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems using Xlib.h/Xwindows.h/unistd.h and win32api under gcc-4
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 00:29:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: problems using Xlib.h/Xwindows.h/unistd.h and win32api under gcc-4
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 02:57:47PM +1200, Chris LeBlanc wrote:
>I'm trying to migrate our commercial software (we've purchased a
>commercial Cygwin license)
Why aren't you contacting Red Hat for support then? This isn't the
support forum for the commercial Red Hat version of Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html